Monday, June 23, 2008

Monday with add-on!

"When all else fails --- follow the instructions!"

I'm back in business.

******************


Here they are!!


Anna and Dee


Donna Ingersoll Morelle, Anna Hayes Halkowich, Dolores McManus Wines, Pat Rowe Stone, Anne Supinski Jasinski, Shirley Eisenhut Smith, Janice Jones Fleischmann, Ann Fleischmann Ingersoll and Sally Carpenter Barnes.

*******************

I have a request to pass along to all of you in the Waterville/Deansboro/Oriskany Falls area:

Brothertown Indian anthropologist/archaeologist Craig Cipolla and an assistant will be surveying the indian cemeteries around here this Autumn. What he's in need of is a place to stay: he has a grant to cover this sort of expense and is looking for a furnished two-bedroom apartment for the month of September.

Any suggestions? Thanks.


*******

Sorry for the delay, this morning!

I'm dandy; my computers seem to be functioning alright EXCEPT that my internet connection at the house isn't functioning. This mini-post comes to you courtesy of the Nice 'n Easy mini-mart in Sangerfield!!!

I'll do an add-on later on, when the Library opens, because I' ve got a couple of really neat photographs of "The Girls from the Class of '56" thanks to Shirley and Dee.

Here are a few other pix that I grabbed yesterday .............




**************


Elderberry bushes are blooming!


This field - on Fuess Cleary Road - fascinates me: growing all together are oats, wheat, and a sort of "pea" (or vetch) that I don't recognize.

************

Jody has been visiting the Hummers, off and on. Make sure that you scroll down to yesterday's posting of a video of "feeding time" and the legendary "poop shoot!"

******


While the hummers were drawing our attention to the north side of the house, THIS was going on right on my back porch! For the third year in a row a pair of Carolina Wrens have decided to construct a nest in a hanging begonia! (If you come to visit, please use the front door!)

****************

Enough of this laptop keyboard!

Add-on will follow.

Have a great day!!!